JULY 17. This day commences my countdown to my 30th birthday which will happen on August 15. I deem the number 30 as a lucky age for me. I just have the feeling. I don’t really believe in numerology, but just for the heck of it, I checked some websites on the significance of the digit. Here is what the webpages have to say:
- Jesus Christ, for one, started His ministry at the age of 30.
- Napoleon Bonaparte was 30 when he conquered Europe. .
- Thomas Edison was in his 30′s when he was at his most productive as an inventor. (Source: http://www.shvoong.com/social-sciences/sociology/2156084-significance-number-30/#ixzz20peXuraP)
- In ‘The Myth of Sisyphus’ the French existentialist Albert Camus comments that the age of thirty is a crucial period in the life of a man, for at that age he gains a new awareness of the meaning of time.
- According to the revelations received by Mary Agreda, the Virgin Mary arrived at the the perfect age of 30 years old, ceased aging.
- The symbolic meaning of number 30 deals with explosive creativity and discovery. (www.symbolic-meanings.com)
- Great communication skills, being super-creative and entertaining are attributes of the number 30. 30 is popular and well liked by all and enjoy having a good laugh and a fun time. 30 is known to be a cheeky and charismatic energy. (http://numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings.blogspot.com/2011/05/number-30.html)
- The 30 Day Number person is extremely creative, and it is this creativity that they need to put to good use during their lifetimes.
- The Talmud says that 30 is the age when we reach the prime of our energy (Avot 5:21).
- Many well known authors, story tellers and poets have name number 30…
So there. Basing on what I’ve read, I guess a plethora of luck and energy shall come my way.